Monday, June 27, 2011

Overcoming fear

Well here I am, I've arrived in blog land at last.  Swore to myself I would never have a blog but everyone seems to be doing it so I have taken the plunge.  Of course I haven't a clue what I am doing.  I don't think I will have much to talk about but I shall add some pics of my ATC's and cards
These cards and ATC's have been created using a set of stamps  from Dimension Fourth "Deco lite ladies"
                   Background papers are from Paper Cellar Ltd  "Victorian Classic"
                 They have been coloured using Promarkers  Aquamarkers and Cosmic Shimmers.  Flowers are from JohnLewis haberdashery

I have been playing around for ages and am no nearer to understanding how this works so I am giving up and going for a cuppa.


No comments:

Post a Comment