Sunday, July 17, 2011

Craft time with Grandaughter

Last night Lauren age 11 asked if we could craft after her Dad went out.  She chose to do  4"x4" pages and did 2 last night.  While she was doing that I made 1 atc.  Once she had decided what she wanted to do I had to make her slow down and take her time.  She is always in a hurry!  I gave her the choice to use papers or inks.  She chose inks and stamping and made a good job of masking for the first time  She was very pleased with her finished pages and asked me to put them in my DC gallery and I thought I would add them here as well.
First page
using distress inks and used the clock stamp that came free with Craft Stamper mag. The image came from a magazine I think.
Distress inks again and another free stamp, sorry I can't remember where it came from. The panda was masked and a country gate stamped over.
Another atc made from my stash


2 comments:

  1. Lauren, has done really well Anne, I love her top page, I like your Atc too :o)
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren is a very talented young lady Anne. Thank you for joining my followers :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete