Saturday, September 17, 2011

Here I am again.

I've not felt up to crafting much lately so I have only created what was needed.  A birthday card for my brother in law and an ATC for the Friendship swap over on DC.
I chose the bulldog image as my bro in law collects them and he is affectionately know as "The dug"
Friendship swap for September
Right I am off to do a zentangle atc for Cazro's Stamp technique swap.  We have now come to the end of our  second swap.  It has been really good to be stretched  to try out new things and I have really enjoyed both swaps.  The next one is to be a fat page swap, so that should be another good challenge.  You will see my efforts here in the near future.   Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments.
Anne xxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, I love the card, the image is gorgeous and I like the fab sentiment, the atc is sweet, and also has a nice sentiment.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loving that Dog card - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, great image. Very pretty ATC too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Afternoon Anne, Love the Card, And your Atc love the image its beautiful, i must make a start on some Atc's just need some inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bulldog image is fab and the sentiment great! Your ATC is fab too - it's very true that it takes a long time to grow an old friend, but on DC it doesn't seem to take long to make lots of new ones! Lovely to see you again (virtually!) x

    ReplyDelete