Monday, October 17, 2011

And here is another

   I have enjoyed doing these fat pages and am now ready to start my *****mas page  which just might get me in the mood for some cards as well.  I will need to clear the dining table and haul out the xmas stash to see what I have that will suit  a 4" x 4" piece of card.   This page is for my own collection, I have also made a poppy page for my fat book.  I've decided I am going to make 1 page to swap and one page to keep.

Reverse of page with Alice and the white rabbit.
Poppy page (front)
Reverse side of poppy page
Thanks to all of you who have taken  the time to look in on my blog and for all your lovely comments
Anne xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Love it. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Anne, I love themad hatter.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages Anne, love the colourful Mad Hatter one and the popies are beautiful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! love your fat pages Anne,I'm so glad I joined in this swap xxx

    ReplyDelete