Saturday, October 6, 2012

A quick visit to my blog tonight as I've spent too much time over on DC and FB  already and my neck is giving me gyp.  Hope you have all had a lovely week with some nice weather.  It was a lovely day here today very warm in the sun and out of the wind but as soon as the sun went down it got really cold really quickly.  
This fat page is for the swap over on DC atc forum
 the theme was night time.  The Michael Powell Front
looks peely wally in the photo but is actually a lot darker as is the sky on the reverse side
Thanks for popping by, I shall visit your blogs tomorrow.
Anne x

16 comments:

  1. Really love your fat page, it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your both creations,Anne! I remember the first time you used that top picture and I love seeing it again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these Anne, I like the stag with the trees,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Anne. The colours are wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgous anne,love the stag. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both gorgeous pages, I love the Michael Powell side. Just hopped over from docrafts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both sides are beautiful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely cards, I really like the 2nd card with the deer

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful cards love the scenes x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pages are lovely, love those Michael Powell images, might just have to treat myself

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are gorgeous and so detailed. love them hugs lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are two fab projects Anne. The scenes are so beautiful.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both great cards but really love the first one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful fat Pages Anne, Love the blue page....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh gorgeous! Sorry a bit late on the hop, catching up now :-) Have a fab week! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are brilliant Anne. xx

    ReplyDelete