Friday, January 10, 2014

What a disappointment to find that the last 2 post I had added using my tablet have not appeared.  Oh well I'll just have to start again.   I hope you have all recovered from the festivities and are back in normal working order.   I have made 3 cards so far this year two male cards and one female.  They each took me an age to put together but I have been quite pleased with the finished results.   I hope you like them.  Have a good weekend and enjoy the Blog hop

Used Chronology CD and stamps (free)

This Marilyn stamp is part of a set, If I remember correctly it was one of the first stamps by Stephanie Weightman and co.

Here I've used IndigoBlu stamps and paper from stash.the sentiment stamps is from Hobbycraft, a set of diffirent greetings I got just before xmas, the numbers are from a  Tim Holts Alterations die Carnivale ( not my spelling his)

13 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of cards Anne :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous, wonderful images and fabulous design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards - all so different in style, layout and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous collection of cards. Great to see you back on the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are great, as is your blog! Popped here via the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you back blogging and hopping, Tikvah, I love to visit your blog. Great trio of cards, all so different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards! Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of cards...love the Marilyn one...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to see you back and really loving the card (I can only see the Marilyn one). Beautiful colours and image x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a super little set of card ... well done ... just hopping over from do-crafts ... hope you have a good week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cards really great. The hot air balloon is lovely, I have had my eye on that when looking on the Indigo Blu website. Just popped over from DC blog hop. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3 stunning cards. I love the hot air balloon one. What a great idea for a "coming-of-age" card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. 3 amazing and different cards.
    I especially love the first card with all the different brown tones.
    I love the brightness of the second card
    and the quote on the last card is perfect!
    Great work x

    ReplyDelete