Friday, September 19, 2014

Computers drive me crazy but

I eventually after over an hour managed to upload 2 cards to my DC gallery.  Now to see if I can add them
here.  Well that was easy!
 I had been hunting in every possible folder for these pics, they just seemed to have disappeared.   Just wish I could use my tablet to upload but I can only upload to Facebook from my tablet.   So strange.
Now about my cards,  I used a Die'sire Create a card die.  On the 1st card I cut in to my card blank on the 2nd I cut it from a piece of pearlised card and added it to my card blank.  the cards took about 30 minutes to make, adding them to  my blog and dc took forever.  Now I need a cuppa.  
hope everyone has a lovely weekend doing things that make you happy.
Anne xxx


16 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas cards - very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Anne :o) Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne love your little christmas cards ... I always find it easier to save my cards to my desktop until I have uploaded them ... yes flippen puters and flippen do-crafts lol still I think I am getting the hang of it now lol ... hope you are having a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne your cards are gorgeous. I do like the die. I am still struggling with Do-crafts I get fed up with it very quickly after I have logged in. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely new cards,especially liking the cutting dies used

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Anne....love the die....
    I do hate the new site over on docrafts..take me sooo long do anything on it.....but looks like we stuck with it!...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi anne ... have already commented on your lovely cards ... but just wanted to say hello again ... blog hopping about ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a great financial assistance from Dr Pedro a loan officer with a great heart of God fearing Man, Dr Pedro Lend me a loan of 7,000,000 Euro to finance my project at rate of 3% rate pedroloanss@gmail.com Mr Pedro is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.
    Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond work and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.

    ReplyDelete