Monday, December 5, 2011

Finished

well for now at least.  That's a total of 10 cards for the church sale.  To little time and too much pressure.  For next year a couple a month is all they will get. lol!


The silhouette stamp is one I got from Joanna Sheen,  I have a few of this type of stamp but "I" can't get a really good print from them, I've tried all sorts of inks
The ribbon was yellow untill I went over it with a promarker.  Flowers and candi from my stash the green ones have been coloured with a promarker.
The background paper is again from Homemade magazine.
The art deco image came from the back of last years calendar. The backing layers are are pink black GOLD and pink.  The green paper came from Homemade magazine along with some lovely free stamps

5 comments:

  1. Two more beautiful cards, love the image on the first card..Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the happy couple stamp, both great cards. x
    PS. Have you tried using this stamp on gloss card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are really gorgeous. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are gorgeous Anne, I like the couple stamp, good luck with the church sale.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning, love the design :D Hopped over from Docraft ;D

    ReplyDelete