Thursday, December 1, 2011

My latest cards

Three more cards for our church sale.  The pressure is on to get as many made as I can for this coming Sunday.
I've made no Christmas cards this year, in fact I've not even bought any yet.  How bad is that? anyone else at the coo's tail this year.?  I've usually got my cards written out by now and have calendars bought for all the family and at least one or 2 pressies.


Better get back to my card making as soon as I've uploaded the next card.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my cards and atc and for the comments you have left.

9 comments:

  1. I like all three cards Anne, the poppies are gorgeous, the golfer is fun and I love the stamps used on the last card. half our prezzies are already bought and Ive even nearly finished my cards.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection of cards Anne. For the first time ever I am ready, my cards are all made and posted, and pressies all bought and wrapped. I don't know what went wrong :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow three super cards ... love the little golf card ... my son is a professional golfer and I am always making golfy cards ... well done ... and thank you for visiting my blog happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab cards - the first ones my favourite
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards welldone , l am the same behind on everything this year , good luck on sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous have nearly finished my cards, I cheat and give money to the grandchildren.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow youve been busy! Lovely collection of cards :-) Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous set of cards hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne these cards are all beautiful, love the whole set.Bernice

    ReplyDelete