Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Last upload before Christmas

That's me finished with this years cards.  I have enjoyed making them (except when I had a deadline)  I still have an insert to put in the last birthday card and then I can get on with my fat pages and atc's.
Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and atc's.   I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012.  The first card was made using free paper and image from Creative Cardmaking magazine


The letters are from a Tim Holtz die as is the daisy, little bird, card candi and pearls from my stash.


I also used free papers greeting and image from an earlier Creative Cardmaking magazine.  I love the silhouettes.  Die cut oval is a Marriane Designs  die. Flowers and cadi from my stash.
Thanks for visiting my blog, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
Anne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a Joyful New Year, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Beautiful Cards Anne, All the best for the new year.. Bernice

    ReplyDelete