Sunday, February 26, 2012

I've not

been in a crafty mood this week at all. Everything has been an effort.  However I did make some atc's to swap with a DC friends little granddaughter.  I had to go through a lot of stamps before finding some I thought a little girl would like.  Once I have added them to my blog I need to tidy this dining/craft- room so I have space for some birthday card I have to make.  I hope you have all had a good weekend and are finding time to craft.
Thanks for hopping along to my blog.
Anne xx
On top of the world
I just love you
The Ballerina
I am not a fan of
mouthless
images so I have added a smile to this Gorjuss image.











 I
love this image from Joanna Sheen.  It reminds me of my twin nieces and how the carried their cat.  They used to dress her up and push her around in the dolls pram.














The Ballerina is one of many lovely embroidered iron on images I like from Patsy May, one of our DC ATCers who does the rounds of the craft shows.

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Anne, and I am sure they will be well recieved, the gorjuss girl looks great with a smile.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great images for a little girl :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete