Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just for a change

I have been doing a lot of stamping lately so decided to finish off a couple of fat pages I had started a couple of years ago using papers and imiges..  They were forgotten about when I had to move back to the dining room and turn the craft room back into a bedroom.  How that broke my heart lol!! 


 I hope you have all having a good weekend and are  not snowed in.  We only have wind and rain here in Central Scotland, thankfully.  Well on to what I have been up to this week.  I made 2 atc's stamped with IndigoBlu stamp set   Grand Tour II which I just bought this week.  As some-one over on Docrafts said "I have become a collector of stamps rather than a stamper"  I think that goes for me as well.
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comments you leave they are always appreciated
Anne xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Anne- I collect stamps too..... and card..... and glitter ...... and pretty papers.... LOL
    Bit of snow today when I went across to Manchester but none here at home - really cold though!
    Excuse to stay in and craft!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of us are guilty of collecting stamps and other crafty bits....lol!
    Love your fat pages Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work again, really love the top green one wow it's dazzling, I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree we are all guilty of collecting stamps and more lol, these are all gorgeous, I like the images you have used.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theybare all beautiful Anne, you have used some lovely colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab pojects and great stamping.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful work,love the fairys sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely projects, you must have a great selection of stamps in your stash! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work, just love the fairy ones. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fairy cards :D Hopped over from DC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab cards, Oh you poor thing, having to move out of the craft room. Know what you mean about the stamps, but I do use them!! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow super dooper love them all ... and yes we can all put out hands up there then ... happy crafting and love sandy xx ... ps thank you for visiting my blog honey

    ReplyDelete