Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where does

the time go? the week is almost over and I have only made 1 card.  When I started it was going to be a birthday card for my great-nephew.  After an hour I discarded that idea and made a get well card for my friend who was in hospital for a major op.  So when I'm finished here I must get started on the male card.  Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to comment on my last blog.
I made this card using free papers from Simply Cards  and Papercraft. Flowers and card candi from my stash

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Anne, I have that mag with papers I never get round to using them, got loads from other mags i must start using them, thanks for the inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Anne, I love the sentiment tag, I hope your friend makes a speedy recovery and I bet she will love this card. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card Anne, I like the image and the tag.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pretty card Anne. I'm sure the recipient will feel immediately better when she receives it. Thanks for stopping by my blog today, it was a real pleasure to 'see' you again! xxx

    ReplyDelete